Quick Transmigration: Male God, Shine Bright! Chapter 65

"May I ask what Mr. Su want to say when he won this award?"

"Excuse me, Mr. Su. About today's achievements, is it inseparable from Miss Gu Chuzheng? Do you have an improper relationship?"

"Excuse me, Mr. Su. When do you plan to marry Miss Gu Chuzheng?"

As soon as Su Jiu appeared at the venue, he was surrounded by a bunch of reporters. He just won the highest award for an actor at a film festival today. He will become a well-known film emperor in the future.

Pei Yu was beside Su Jiu, blocking the reporters who asked questions.

"I'm sorry everyone, we will arrange a press conference. Now, please let us go."

A few years had passed, but Su Jiu, who still looked like a teenager, suddenly took over a reporter's microphone.

"Su Jiu!"

Su Jiu smiled at him, Pei Yu frowned. He didn't stop him in the end, whatever happened to him, there’s a boss behind, ready to clean up his mess, as long as he was fine.

The reporters also fell silent.

The boy's voice sounded low: "My biggest dream is to act, but life is sometimes unsatisfactory, and not everyone is born with the best resources. I once paid a lot for acting, but in the end, I got nothing."

"But I don't regret it and work hard for my dreams. Then... I met her, I know, you all think I depended on her to be where I am today. I don't deny that without her, I wouldn't be where I am today, maybe you don't even know who I am."

Su Jiu spoke calmly. He spoke out those malicious guesses one after another.

"It's fine to say that I depend on woman for food, or that I have no ability, but you can't deny that I have the best of her."

"She is my noble person (TN: I don’t understand what this means), the most important person in my life, and my dream in the future. I will dedicate my everything to her. Thank you."

Su Jiu politely returned the microphone to the reporter, and before the reporter could react, He and Pei Yu left the scene.

Xie Zhou, who came out one step later looked Su Jiu’s back with a slightly complicated expression.

Everyone in the circle said that Pei Yu would never be able to hold someone more powerful than him. Isn’t there now?

Although this person borrowed the power of Gu Chuzheng, whose identity is still a mystery, how could Su Jiu grow to such a degree in a short period of time without Pei Yu guiding him?

"Xie Zhou came out!" The reporter found Xie Zhou.

"Mr. Xie, you didn't win the best actor this year. Do you have anything to say?"

"Mr. Xie, don't go. Please say a few words..."

Su Jiu got in the car and found Chuzheng inside. His ears suddenly became hot: "You... Have you heard?"

When he said those words, he was ready for her to know, but he didn't expect that she would be on the scene.

The car was not far away, she must have heard it.

"Congratulations."

"..." Did she hear it? Su Jiu struggled for a while. He suddenly remembered something and took out the trophy he just got and presented it to her like a treasure: "Here it is."

What’s the trophy for her?

Can you eat or spend?

Don’t want!

Chuzheng didn't answer. She just touched his head, Su Jiu leaned on top of her. Chuzheng had no choice but to put her arms around his shoulder: "Are you tired?"

"I'm not tired, how long has the baby been waiting for me?"

"President Gu came over after filming. At that time, the ceremony had just begun. President Gu should have gone home first but President Gu thought it was troublesome and chose to wait..." The driver answered in front of him.

Pei Yu slapped the driver on the head and immediately pulled the flap off.

Driver: "..." What did he say wrong? President Gu was originally a troublemaker, so why did he beat him?

There seems to be a light in Su Jiu's eyes. He is not the most important person in her heart now, and he will always be in the future.

He believed in it and would worked hard for it.

He also thought of a simpler way, but after summing up his previous experience, he felt that he was more likely to be locked up instead. She was very skilled, and locking him up was akin to locking Mao Tuan. Easy.

Su Jiu thought about how it would feel if she was locked up. He would rather use other methods than made her feel uncomfortable.

-

What Su Jiu said quickly spread on the Internet.

A large number of fans clamored for them to get married quickly. Then one day, they suddenly saw a shocking news from Su Jiu and Chuzheng’s Weibo. They posted their marriage certificate at the same time.

Then there were congratulations from the official of Xingyao Entertainment and Pei Yu, the agent. Only then did the fans react.

Every day, they clamored that the two of them got married, and they did.

[Has Chujiu married today: It's over!]

[Yun Dantian Gao Feng Xi: Are they really married? Ahhh the goddess is married! I feel lovelorn!]

[Seeing each other thousands of miles away: No way! really married? Su Cutie is married?]

[Miss Chuzheng's little sweetie: Woohoo, my goddess is married. Does the goddess cheat? I don't mind!!]

[Yangliu Huitang: Congratulations to President Gu and Su Cutie. I hope they have a good marriage and together for a hundred years and gave birth to a precious son early.]

[Has Chujiu sprinkled dog food today: Congratulations to President Gu and Su Cutie, happy marriage for a hundred years and gave birth to a precious son early +1]

[Luanqun: Congratulations to President Gu and Su Cutie, happy marriage for a hundred years and gave birth to a precious son early +2]

[Chunshan cold all sides: Congratulations to President Gu and Su Cutie, happy marriage for a hundred years and gave birth to a precious son early +3]

Chuzheng took back her mobile phone: "There is no next time."

Su Jiu smiled brightly. She posted it anyway, and she’s too lazy to delete it.

He threw himself into Chuzheng's arms and played with the red marriage certificate in his hand, his face full of smiles.

He turned to Chuzheng's face and said: "Baby is a good person."

Chuzheng rubbed his head: "Get up, heavy."

"I hold the baby?" Su Jiu said, about to change positions.

"Forget it." Chuzheng pressed him back: "How many times have I told you, don't call me baby."

"Ok baby."

Chuzheng: "..." There are so many bad people.

"Meow~" Mao Tuan ran over from nowhere and jumped on Su Jiu to stepped on him. It indented to go into Chuzheng's arms, it placed its chin onto Chuzheng's palm and started snoring.

When the hairball appeared, Su Jiu knew it was over.

Sure enough, Chuzheng's attention was instantly shifted to the fluffy hairball. She even wanted to pull out his arm to properly hold that cat.

Su Jiu: "..."

He glanced at Mao Tuan faintly, Mao Tuan seemed to sense the danger and shrank into Chuzheng's arms.

Next, Su Jiu competes with Mao Tuan every day. The only thing that makes Su Jiu happy is that Chu Zheng doesn't sleep with Mao Tuan, so Su Jiu establishes his position as a master.

Chuzheng lived until the end of his life in this world.

Su Jiu liked to act, but he preferred to stay with Chuzheng. Therefore, the next plays must have Chuzheng before he would take it. As a result, these two people not only showing their affection outside the screen, but also on the screen.

Fans eat dog food while crying.

The CP you choose should be pampered even while you’re crying.

TOC Next

TN:

Done! As I’ve promised. I finished the second arc today. I probably won’t update this much next time, as I’m currently in the middle of research for my college graduation. The next arc is Xianxia or Xuanhuan genre (I cannot differentiate between the two these genres.)

See you next time!!

Comments

Popular Posts

I Became the Heroine of An Abusive Novel and Her Elder Brother Chapter 1

Transmigrated Canon Fodder, Please Calm Down! Chapter 120

Transmigrated Canon Fodder, Please Calm Down! Chapter 115