Quick Transmigration: Male God, Shine Bright! Chapter 169

"There are new clothes here. Look, look, it's really nice."

"This one also looks good..."

"It's so nice here."

Several young men and women walked on the street of the base together, and their eyes were full of envy towards the base.

"Lu Ran..."

In the crowd, a girl cried out in a low voice.

The group of young men and women suddenly quieted down and looked at the direction that the girl was looking.

A teenager was leaning against a car door with his head lowered. He wore a beige hat on his head.

The hat looked very cute, which made the teenager looked even more youthful.

He wore a white shirt, casual pants, and a pair of white sneakers. He looked like someone who has just come out of the campus.

The slender and fair-skinned hands rested on the rearview mirror. The boy’s whole body was exquisite.

Although the people in the base were rather clean, compared to this young man in front of them, there’s still a worldwide difference.

He’s really clean and bright.

It brightened people's eyes.

Lu Ran obviously also noticed the people over there, so he raised his eyes and looked towards them.

When he met the people who had drove him out, Lu Ran felt very peaceful.

It's like meeting someone who didn’t matter.

He even smiled a little.

"Lu Ran." The girl ran over from the crowd: "It's great that you're okay, I..."

A girl with a strong presence stood between her and Lu Ran. Cold air suddenly came out of nowhere, causing the girl to involuntarily stop.

Lu Ran naturally put his hand on Chu Zheng's waist. He bent down slightly, and put his chin on her shoulder.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes." Chu Zheng glanced to the opposite girl: "Do you know (her)?"

"Former classmates."

"Want to talk?"

"No." The boy shook his head: "We are not familiar."

The word "unfamiliar" stilled the girl in place, and the girl's face gradually turned pale.

The rest of the people looked worried, but no one dared to speak.

They kicked him out in the first place.

Now, the person they kicked out was doing better than them.

Such a gap was enough to hit them in the face.

"Let's go." Chu Zheng opened the door.

Lu Ran let go of Chu Zheng and got in the car. The window gradually fell, and the boy poked his head out of the window.

His fair fingertips pressed against the brim of his hat, revealing those beautiful eyes.

"Thank you for kicking me out."

Lu Ran really thanked them.

But the girl was trembling and her legs softened.

"Will Lu Ran retaliate against us?"

After a long time, someone murmured.

"We... We couldn't help it! Who let him be bitten!" A boy stuck his neck and spoke.

"But we did drive him out. He's not dead now. He may have awakened his power."

"What if he really retaliates against us?"

"I don't think he has a low status here."

Many people looked at him just now, but they were too afraid to come forward.

When the car left, the onlookers gave way.

"Let's... Let’s get out of here."

-

Chu Zheng drove the car to where they lived. Lu Ran suddenly said, "I actually hated them when I left."

"Then I'll kill them."

Lu Ran shook his head: "No need."

He looked into the void and said slowly, "My mother died when I was very young, so I lived with my father."

"My father was not good to me. He often drank and beat me every time he got drunk."

"I couldn’t cry, because as soon as I cry, he would beat me harder. I've lived like this for many years, and many times I thought I was going to be killed."

"But fortunately, I didn't die. But he got involved in gambling..."

"I started working part-time in a primary school. At that time, I was too young and many stores didn't want me."

"I have to do a lot of work for my tuition and living expenses."

"But he didn’t care about these at all. He beat me when he lost gambling and beat me when he was drunk..."

"He couldn’t repay the loan shark, so the house was mortgaged and we finally ended up on the streets, but he said that it was my fault."

The boy paused, his eyes dimmed. He bit his lower lip, took a deep breath, and continued.

"At one point he drank a lot. I was fed up with that life, so I gave him more alcohol... Then, he finally died."

"He was usually like this. No one suspected me. They sent me to a community welfare home."

"The welfare home was also not so good. The place was full of cold, children's gangs, and fighting against each other. When the social workers were in a bad mood, their attitude towards children was even worse. "

Chu Zheng held him in her arms: "It's all right. I'll be there in the future."

The boy stretched out his hand, hugged her tightly, and buried his face in her hair: "You are so kind to me."

He never felt warmth since he was a child.

Everyone's kindness was laced with purpose.

He could see their faces under their masks.

Ugly and disgusting.

Chu Zheng patted the young man’s back: "Hm."

Pitiful good person card.

This could be used as a Cinderella story.

Wait... You know that I’m good to you but still don’t think me as a good person?

Liar.

"You must always be so kind to me." The boy's voice was flat: "Otherwise I will be angry."

Always…

"Okay."

"You agreed." The young man whispered softly, "If you break your promise, you will be punished."

"What punishment?"

The teenager hugged her and said, "You don't want to know."

Chu Zheng forcibly pulled him away. There was something wrong with Lu Ran and his whole body was shrouded with gloomy air.

Chu Zheng pinched his chin and kissed him. The boy's breathing stagnated slightly, and the gloomy air gradually faded.

Chu Zheng's kiss was always a little domineering and irresistible.

Just like her.

Unreasonable and willful.

But…

That's how he likes her.

-

The morning light was dim.

Light and shadow fell from the window, and fine dust particles were flying in the air.

The boy sat on the messy bed, his beautiful face was blank, as if he didn't know where he was.

After a while, the young man blinked, his long and dense eyelashes drooped and looked to his side.

Chu Zheng was lying on his side, jet-black hair spread under her body, with white shoulder and slender neck.

The young man’s adam's apple rolled slightly.

He stretched out his hand and touched Chu Zheng's arm. The delicate and tender skin sparked his vague impression.

Chu Zheng was sleeping soundly and when she noticed that something was strange, Lu Ran was already inside her.

The foreign body caused a slight pain and made the newly awakened Chu Zheng a little annoyed: "What are you doing?"

Why don't you let me sleep early in the morning!

Didn't I feed you a last night!

Lu Ran kissed her: "I forgot how it felt before. Let’s do it again?"

That's what he said, but he wasn't asking for permission at all.

Chu Zheng had just woken up, and she was lazy. She didn't want to move.

Therefore, Lu Ran was lucky to be able to enjoy the top position.

But when Chu Zheng sobered up, he was soon deprived of this treatment.

How can a woman be a bottom?!

No!

TOC Next

TN:

Comments

Popular Posts

I Became the Heroine of An Abusive Novel and Her Elder Brother Chapter 1

Transmigrated Canon Fodder, Please Calm Down! Chapter 120

Transmigrated Canon Fodder, Please Calm Down! Chapter 115